Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mothers Day Card


Just a little something I made to go along with the
layout I did for my mom.


I used Melissa Frances 5th Ave papers for my card.


The poem on the inside of the card is so sweet.
I found it on Pinterest and knew my mom would love it.


A close up of my shabby little flower. 

I made the flower using Tim Holtz Tattered flowers die


I cut several layers of the same flower using cotton fabric, colored burlap, white satin and lace.


then just layered them alternating the fabrics and petals.
Last step is adding the middle piece. This is a pretty little pearl flower 
that was a brad...just removed the pointy things on the back and hot glued it to the center. 

Hope your all having fun creating your special mothers day gifts as well!

Hugs
post signature