Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Make it Merry Planner

Make it Merry Holiday Planner

As requested I finally finished the holiday planner using the Make it Merry kit and it is definitely my favorite kit of them all. I have lots of leftovers to make cards and layout pages for the holidays. 

(click the photo to get your kit)

I used Tim Holtz crackle paint on the covers and made the door hanger using a necklace base and a tin
pin from the kit.  So cute!!
I will video the pages and the back of the book (also adorable) hopefully tomorrow and 
post it here.

Hugs
 post signature

1 comments:

gayla said...

Good Morning!!
I was wondering if there was a tutorial for the Make it Merry Planner? I saw the pictures and it is just what I would love to make, though a tutorial would be helpful if you have one! thanks, gayla

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!