Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stamping Bella Coffee Gift Card

I had a Birthday coming up that needed a coffee gift card and Stamping Bella has the cutest images that worked out perfectly!!! 




I think this image screams 70's vintage so I made it using colors I remember my mom dressing in.


The papers go perfectly for my 70's style. They are We R Memory Keepers "Country Living" collection. I have had this paper sitting around forever just waiting for the perfect images.


Another Stamping Bella image inside and a cute little gift card pocket in the middle.


Insert Starbucks Card for instant Happiness.


Its been a while since I did any videos so I may do this as a christmas card tutorial.
After the Wedding when life gets back to normal around here.

Luv Ya!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!