Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Time for Holiday Cards!

First card I made for this Holiday Season. I and using the October Scrapping for less card kit to make 4 cards and 12 Tags. this is the first two cards for now with more to come!


I used the Tim Holtz crazy birds stamps and gave them some holiday flare with hand drawn hats scarfs and candy canes.


I colored my crazy birds with Zig Clean color brush markers. The are brand new to me (a Gift from my amazing hubby) they have a bit of a learning curve to them but they are fantastic to play with.


Added a little shaker to the top panel and my birds below.

Next Card is a Snail Mail envelope card.


I think it would be sooo fun to start a group to share these adorable cards. We could put some fun little embellishments in the envelope that the recipient can use to make the next card.



Love these little Flags in the tiny pockets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!