Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Lawn Fawn Challenge 34

My Favorite place





my favorite place is my home. I love working in my yard and planting flowers in my little gardens. For this challenge I used several different Lawn Fawn images and die cuts plus a tree die that I added flowers to from the spring sprig dies. The birds are from Big Scripty Words and the watering can, sentiment, spade and flower box are from Some Bunny stamp set. I wanted a larger friends sentiment than what came in the Some Bunny stamp set so this one is from a Hero Arts set.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this sweet scene! All of that flower die-cutting must have taken you forever but it was WORTH IT! :) Thanks for joining us over at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

this is sooooo lovely!!! that die cutting!! that must have taken forever, but the result is OUTSTANDING!! wow!! completely stunning! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!