Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Snail Mail Stationary Set

Hi guys! For today's project I created a snail mail set using stamps and dies from Maymay Made It. If you follow me you know how much I LOVE to send out happy mail so I had to have these stamps and dies in my goto crafty stash.



I have a pen pal in the UK that has a thing for cute snails and owls so I decided to make her a matching card, envelope and stationary set using the "It's in the mail" stamp set and "Big time sayings" stamp and die set. 


For a full detailed tutorial click on the video at the end of this post.

  
The Copic markers I used that match the oxides almost perfectly are RV 02, 04 - YG 11, 13 - YR 12, 15 - V15, V17


A tip for using alcohol markers on unfriendly paper surfaces- use a scrap piece of paper inside your envelope to keep from bleeding through to the other side and a piece of printer paper under your work to help keep your ink from bleeding outside the lines. Also minimal blending and light touch can help as well.


The products I used for this project are listed below

It's in the Mail stamp set- https://www.maymaymadeit.com/collections/maymays-stamp-sets/products/its-in-the-mail?variant=7035166147?aff=20
Big Time Sayings stamp and die set- https://www.maymaymadeit.com/collections/maymays-die-sets/products/maymay-s?variant=13666279292963?aff=20
Distress Oxide Inks- https://www.maymaymadeit.com/collections/inks/products/oxide-inks-by-tim-holtz-and-ranger?variant=12208717430885?aff=20




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!