Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Spellbinders March die of the month kits

This months Spellbinder kits are soooo stinking cute! I knew as soon as I saw the reveal video I would love playing with them and the cards came out better than I had expected.


The first card I made used only the small die kit. I think these bunnies are adorable, even though I forget to add the bow ties they still steal the show.


I love scene building cards and this one is one of my favorite. I can picture him popping into my garden and stealing carrots so thats what I put on this card.


Dont let the outside fool you into thinking this is a plain and simple card. The WOW factor happens as soon as you open it.


A pop up window box full of beautiful flowers and mischievous bunnies!

I have a process video at the end of this post if you would like to recreate any of these super cute cards. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!