Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Crafty Friends Notebooks and Cards

Maymay made it design team project


With springtime comes craft fairs and crafty get togethers not to mention all the wonderful swaps you can enter so as soon as I saw the Echo Parks I Heart Crafting paper pack in Maymays shop I couldn't resist making these crafty friends notebooks. I had so much left over supplies I made cards to go with each notebook.





In the video I show 3 ways to secure your notebooks this one is with velcro








This one I secured with a belly band.






This one a button and a charm.


*************************************************
Supplies I used


Stitched rectangle and square dies
ATG tape runner
Nuvo deluxe adhesive
Bakers twine
ribbon
buttons
Lawn Fawn Sew Cute stamp and die set
Sizzix sewing room die
Charms
*************************************************
Measurements
8 1/2" x 10" cardstock
Score at 3 and 7 in landscape 
and 2 1/2" in portrate
pattern paper
(4) 3" x 6"
(2) 4" x 6"
(2) 21/2" x 3"
Paper pad insert 3 3/4" x 5 3/4"
*************************************************
Thanks for Stopping By!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!