Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Super Simple Photo Journal Tutorial

Tutorial for a simple photo journal that you can use for lots of different projects.



I will link all of my books I have completed using this tutorial as soon as I have them all posted but I wanted to be sure you had access to this before we start the heirloom recipe book. You wont need to construct the pockets or flip pages for the recipe book but please feel free to use this tutorial for any type of book you're working on and stay tuned for the recipe book coming in May 2019!

Super Simple Photo Journal Tutorial

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please help me I can not find the video for the book to hold the recipe book. It says the owner out the files in trash

Anonymous said...

I can’t find the measurements for the book please help me I would love to make this for my mom

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!