Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Memory book


Logan's Memory book

I am making this book for my very dear friend and I wanted to share some of the pages today.


My favorite part of this page was making the photo wheel.  I used Tim Holtz picture wheel die.


This is the back of the first page. I wanted a picture with the tummy =)


This page has a mini album attached to the bottom. I used a vintage postcard kit from Crafty Secrets
for the top and bottom of the book then made the pages from card stock.


I added a little dangling charm with a blue gem and attached the pages with coffee stained crinkle ribbon.

Here a couple of the pages from the inside.




This page has a large pocket that holds all of the family and friends photos that were taken 
at the hospital.



I love the little car charm.



Such a little angel

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!