Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Altered G45 Chalkboard


I finally finished the chalkboard I altered using the G45 Place in time papers.
I wanted a card organizer that I could write the names each month of who I needed to make and send cards to so this is what I came up with.


I wanted to use only Place in time papers but I love all of the little tags so much on each page I couldn't bring myself to use the paper on the back so I used my 6x6 French country paper stack for the flowers and the card box.


I made all of the flowers using mostly TH dies and then just cut and altered them to make them look more 3D.


I took elements from every month in the paper stack and placed them all around the board.



The card slots are large enough to hold cards up to 6" wide



This little altered envelope holds all the calendar months. I just pull out the current month and clip it into one of the altered clothespins on the board.



My first card for the new organizer. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature