Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Mother Goose line

Hello everyone! Today was the first cold day we have had here in southern CA for a very long time and I am SO ready for it. Its just doesn't feel right to be thinking Halloween when its 90 degrees outside.

I have been working on several magazine submissions and I asked my friend if I could submit the
layout I did of her baby Logan. She was very happy about it so....keep you fingers crossed that our little angel makes it to print =)


I wish my photography skills were better because this in person is so bright and beautiful...here it looks a little dark I hope they have editors to fix it if they pick him.

I used the new Graphic 45 Mother Goose collection and the saying is one of my favorites from Winnie the Poo.

Have a great week!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!