Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Paper Piecing the Blooming Fabulous frame from tonic craft kit 17

I love receiving my tonic craft kits every month!
This project was long but very satisfying. I cut the frame from white 110lb card stock then again from the green, yellow and pink card stock that came in the kit. I used double sided tape on the back of the white frame and positioned it on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 top folding card base. I then just one color at a time started filling in the frame.


I alternated the flower colors and used the green for the leaves, you can see some of my tape poking out from the edges in the photos but I did go back and clean them up with a craft knife. The parts that didn't have tape behind them I used my tonic glue to secure them down.


Once I finished the inlaying the flowers I stamped the sentiment using the stamp set that came in the kit and a few of the bees to place around my card.


I finished it off with some glossy accents on the bee wings and called in complete.

all in all this project was time consuming but very relaxing and satisfying as you see each flower blooming with color.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!