Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Recipe book Tutorial Part One



I have been planning a recipe book for a while now and when I saw the perfect stamp set to create the recipe cards for my book I had to have them. The stamp set is called What's Cooking and I picked them up at Maymay made its shop. I will link it and the paper I used below the video.  In part one we make the first 2 inserts and the recipe cards, part 2 will have the rest of the inserts and hopefully decorating the book. Here is video one



I wanted my recipe cards to be very handmade with doodling and hand drawn lines but this stamp set is so versatile you can make them any way you want. Here is a sneak peak at the next insert for the recipe book. Stay tuned for part 2!


Here is the link to the basic book tutorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!