Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Lawn Fawn/Chibitronics collaboration kit

After making the robots at sea card I still had the rest of my card kit to play with so this is what I came up with. I wanted to make birthday cards because I have a ton of birthdays coming up and I thought how cute to have my little robots holding balloons!




I went a little overboard lighting the robots at sea card so I only had 2 lights left. This card reminds me of the movie UP and how totally awesome would this card be if you made it a night sky and lit up the robots! Maybe when I restock my light supply I may revisit that idea.



Here is my robot birthday light up card and the how to video below. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!