Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

MFT Tutu Trio

Love Love Love this stamp set!
I made three cards and a video using this set...link to the video is at the end of this post.

Card 1





For this card I made a dance studio using the Waffle flower Apartment builder die set
altering it just a bit to give me large picture window.

Card 2




On card 2 I used my square dies to cut 2 triangle shapes on my panel then used distress re-inkers and water to create the background. Super easy and a bit messy but it turned out super cute.


Card 3 ( My Favorite )




For this card I used the slider die that came in my Art Impressions slider card kit to make the slider window then put my little ballerinas under the slider for a cute surprise when you pull down. I tried to do some stenciling as not many stamps go up and down but that was a disaster so I used stickers for the slider piece and little enamel harts from Doodlebug. Here are the Copic colors I used for the images.

Large Bunny- W00, W1, W3, R20, R85, R83, R81, BG70
Small Bunny- N4, N2, N0, R20, BG72, BG75
Bear- E44, E42, E41, R20, V25, V22, V21

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!