Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Two Way Slider Card

I created this two way slider card for the Innovation Master Challenge over on the MFTstamps blog.

I wanted my slider to pull my Frightfully Sweet critters up the hills to trick or treat at houses on the top of each hill....BIG ideas...tiny little space. so instead they are heading for the candy buckets instead. Maybe houses next time on a much larger card base.



I want to thank MFT for inspiring me to create every month with awesome challenges that make me think outside of the box and sometimes outside of my creative comfort zone. This was a blast to make and I hope it inspires others to take it to the next level.
Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the video. I pull the tab in the beginning of the video so you dont have to wait till the end :)

1 comments:

Rachel A. said...

This is such a cute card, Dawn! I totally love the concept and the double slider mechanism. Thanks so much for playing along!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!